Monday, August 3, 2009

Welcome

Well, it has been a long time coming, but I've finally done it. I hope you enjoy this blog.

The new Stampin' Up! Spring Mini Catalogue has arrived and offers a brand new range of stamps, gorgeous papers and accessories. Not only are there the usual fantastic stamp sets but, for the first time, Stampin' Up! are offering a few single stamps for sale.

As a special offer I am giving a 10% discount on one item from the Spring Mini Catalogue to all hostesses who hold a demonstration during the month of August (I'm afraid I only have a few dates left).

The Spring Mini Catalogue runs between 1st August to 30th November 2009. There are 23 pages and I'm quite sure you'll be tempted with something on each page.

If you would like to receive a free copy of the Spring Mini please contact me. Alternatively, you can view the catalogue online (click on the Spring Mini image ).



Workshops

I will be holding several workshops at my home on the following dates:

Thursday 13th August, 7:00pm

4 Just Beachy Birthday Cards
Cost $15
Using the Just Beachy stamp set from the Spring Mini Catalogue you'll create 4 birthday cards (two for boys and two for girls).

Saturday 22nd August, 10:00am

Small Gift Box with 6 Small Gift Cards
Cost $20.00
Many people at my demo’s comment on how lovely this box of gift cards is – so I thought I’d hold a workshop for it. The Fun and Fast Notes stamp set is used for this workshop, as well as the polka dot background stamp. Lots of colouring!

Thursday 10th September, 7:00pm

4 x Christmas Cards
Cost $15.00
Start stamping your Christmas cards. We’ll use a couple of different stamp sets and create them using water colours.


Places are limited so please reserve your spot early to avoid disappointment. Workshops will start on-time (so that we’re not climbing into bed at midnight) and I will provide all supplies.


Can’t make it to any of these workshops? Hold your own workshop with your family and friends at a date and time convenient for you. Please contact me to set a suitable date.

No comments: