Thursday, March 18, 2010

Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue

I'm soooooooooo excited!  Why, I hear you ask.  I've just placed my order from the new Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue - due to be released on the 1st of April to you.  Let me just tell you that there are HEAPS of awesome things in this catalogue - new stamps, stamp designs, new punches (including a two step punch - yes two step!!), new in-colours, designer series paper, ribbons and embellishments - but best of all (drum roll) A BIG SHOT DIE-CUTTING MACHINE AND DIES.  I've been hanging out for these to become available through Stampin' Up!, so yes, I am a little excited.

As I mentioned, the catalogue is available to you on the 1st of April.  If you'd like to have your very own copy of the catalogue, please contact me and I'll forward a copy to you, alternatively, I'll have a link here on my blog for you to view the awesomeness (yes, I'm sure that's a word) on-line on the 1st.

In the meantime, don't forget that Sale-A-Bration is still running until the end of this month.  Contact me with your order of $100 worth of Stampin' Up! products, and choose one of the four fantastic free sets.

Here are a couple of cards I've made using the Happy Moments stamp set.  Both images have been coloured using markers.  I've hung the bird cage from the tree branch of the Cheep Talk stamp set using linen thread and added a dimensional behind the cage.  I recently made this card as part of a workshop and everyone was surprised how quick and easy it was to make.





See, the thread makes the cage look like it's swinging from the tree


Don't miss out on your free stamp sets........ and start saving for the new Mini Catalogue goodies.

No comments: