Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Christmas Stamp-A-Stack


Last night I held my Christmas Stamp-A-Stack class - we made four cards and four Christmas tags.

This first card was made using the Delightful Decorations and Lovely as a Tree (one of my favs) stamp sets.  We punched out the Christmas ornaments with the Ornament extra large punch and tied a piece of linen thread around the top of each one and added a dimensional to the back of them to give lift them off the tree.  The Cherry Cobbler ornament has a rhinestone added to the centre of it to add a bit of bling - you know I love bling!!

This next card is a favorite from last year.  The original card idea came from a swap I received from one of the very talented girls in a Stampin' Up! group that I belong to (I have misplaced the original swap, so if you were the talented girl, please let me know and I'll add your name here).  Anywho.... this card was popular last year, so we made it again this year.  The stamp set is (again) Lovely as a Tree and there is glitter glued to the "window frames" to look like banked snow.  The sentiment is from Many Merry Messages - this stamp set covers all your sentiment needs for Christmas - love it!!

We then made four Chrismas tags using the Punch Pals stamp set.  All the images were stamped with StazOn black ink and we then coloured the images with markers.  How gorgeous will these look on gifts under the tree??

 If you are interested in attending my classes, please give me a call or drop me an email.


1 comment:

Heather said...

These are lovely! Really like the lovely as a tree one - onto my wish list it goes!