Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's Been A While....

Hi there. It's been a while since I've posted anything here, so firstly I apologise for that. I've been busy filling Christmas card orders (approx 1500), making wedding invitations, mass books and name place cards and, on top of all that, building up my card stock for a fete at my daughter's school (plus workshops, and my other job...). Excuses, excuses, I know. My aim is to be a lot more faithful to this blog in the future (a New Year's Resolution perhaps?).

I've got a few things to share with you over the next couple of days. First of all I thought I'd show you the wedding card I made for a close friend who got married on Saturday.

Stamp Set: Always
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette Textured, Whisper White, Rose Red
Ink: Pink Pirouette
Accessories: 1" Hole Punch, Vintage Brads, Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Chit Chat Rub-Ons

Clare and Paul celebrated their wedding with family and friends just as they had always wanted - one huge party! Everyone had a fantastic evening.


1 comment:

Kasey said...

No wonder you haven't had time! 1500 is a lot of Christmas cards. That is a great effort. Hope all is well and have a great Christmas!
Kasey