Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Circle Circus


Sorry I haven't posted for a couple of weeks.

Two reasons.

Firstly, (and I mentioned this on my last post) I lost my mojo there for a little while.  I'm pleased to report that it's slowly making itself known again so, with a bit of luck, I'll start churning out some decent looking cards and scrap pages again soon.

Second reason (and I'm tipping this is what made me lose my mojo in the first place (lol)) I've been caught up in the love triangle of Bella, Edward and Jacob.  Yes, I'm talking about the Twilight series of books.  I had read all of these books last year but, then I went and saw Eclipse at the cinema and that got me started back into them again.  I was totally addicted.  Anyways, I've finished all five books so my head should be in the right place for my cards again.

At our Stamp-A-Six-Stack on Friday we made some cute cards using the Circle Circus stamp set.  I've been wanting to purchase this stamp since this current Catalogue was released but kept getting side-tracked into buying other things.  I'm glad that I finally got around to ordering it - I LOVE IT!!  This is a very versatile set as you can use it for both male and female cards




Nice aren't they?  I've used colours which will be carried over into the new 2010-2011 Catalogue (can't wait to get it - starting to count down the sleeps).

Have a great day and I'll be back sooner with another post (oh but how I miss my Edward and co!!)

2 comments:

Megan Black said...

I love theses cards. You've just inspired me to get the Circle Circus set!

Heather said...

These are beautiful cards! I might just have to add this set to my wish list!