Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New Baby

With the kids back at school and Mum safely back in Perth, I'm hoping life will take on a bit more of a "normal" feel again.

I haven't had much of an opportunity to stamp during the past three weeks and now I feel like I've lost a bit of my "mojo" - so please bear with me as I try and get back into the "stamping groove".

Over the holiday period a friend of mine had a new baby girl - her fourth child (!!!!).  I couldn't quite decide what to get her as a gift, as she already has everything with this being her fourth child (!!!!) - so I decided to make her some thank you notes.

Firstly, I made a card for me to write in.


I then decided to follow along the same theme for the thank you cards
















Of course, I had to have a cute little box to put the cards in
















I made a total of ten little cards and popped them into the box with some small envelopes.

Materials used:
Stamp set:  Fun and Fast Notes
Card stock:  Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa (card)
Ink:  StazOn Black, ink for shading - Pink Porouette, Pretty In Pink Going Gray
Misc: Eyelet border punch, word window punch, blender pen, chocolate chip 1/4" ribbon (box), pink button (box) (not Stampin" Up!)

Please let me know if you'd like a copy of the template I've used to make the box.

Congratulations Kylie and Mike on the safe arrival of your new baby daughter!

No comments: