Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Melbourne Regionals

I'm back.  I know.... two days in a row - don't faint!!

As promised, today I have some photos of a few of the swaps I received from some of the very talented Stampin' Up! Demonstrators who were at Melbourne Regionals on Saturday.

As you can see, I received quite a few swaps.

This is the card I made to swap.  It's intended to be a male Valentine's Day card, but could also be used for his birthday, anniversary etc.

Of all the swaps I received, this was my fave.  It was made by Leanne Spalliera.

And here are some others which are just gorgeous:





Unfortunately this swap didn't have a name with it, but isn't it gorgeous.

Donna Holmes

Rachel Woolard

These next two cards were made by my two gorgeous downlines:

Heather Tiley


And there were even swaps which weren't cards.

This little milk carton has some choccies in it (can you believe it - they are still in there after 3 days??)  Glyn Savage

Sherbet in this one....thanks Amanda Baker

Kaylene Schultz (guest) and Kimmy Meiklejohn

I have many other beautiful swaps, just too many to photograph.  It was a great day at Regionals which I thoroughly enjoyed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tus creaciones son muy lindas! Gracias por compartir tus ideas! :)

Saludos desde Argentina! :)

-Noelia-