Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy New Year and a New Promotion

I'd like to wish you all a very happy new year.


I hope you had a very merry Christmas and are surviving the rain that we are experiencing in many parts of Australia.  Much of Queensland is suffering from floods and my prayers are for everyone who has been affected by the flooding.  


I've been absent from blogging recently due to the many Christmas card orders I had prior to Christmas but, with that behind me, and the lovely holiday I've had with my family, I hope to return to more frequent blogging.  Thanks for sticking with me!!


I've returned from my holiday just in time to catch the great promotion Stampin' Up! are offering for Valentines' Day.  Receive a free pack of Heart Treat cups when you purchase the Sweetheart Stamp Set or Full Heart Punch:



Item
Page
Description
Price
121576
38
Sweetheart Wood-Mount Stamp Set
$38.95
120780
38
Sweetheart Clear-Mount Stamp Set
$29.95
119883
147
Full Heart Punch
$33.95

Get a free package of Heart Treat Cups:
Item
Page
Description
Retail Value
120435
122
Heart Treat Cups
$6.50



This promotion is only available until the 24th of January, so please contact me if you'd like to take advantage of it.

Here's a photo of one of my bigger orders that I had before Christmas (just to prove that I have been busy and not avoiding you all....)


It feels good to be back on board.  Chat to you soon.

No comments: