Sunday, May 2, 2010

Adding Colour

I  love adding colour to my stamps to give an image a two tone effect (or more, depending on how many colours you use).

On this Upsy Daisy card I stamped the whole image with a Pink Pirouette ink pad and then, using a dauber, I daubered (is that a word) the top of each flower with Rich Razzelberry ink.  You simply take your dauber, dab it onto your stamp pad and add the ink to your stamp.



On this Pocket Silhouettes card I used my dauber to add several different colours - Old Olive for the stems and leaves, Cameo Coral for the petals and Rich Razzelberry for the centre of the flower.

Here's another Upsy Daisy card, but this time I used my markers to add colour to the stamp.  I love my markers!!  For this card I used the Old Olive, Not Quite Navy and Chocolate Chip.  The markers are really easy to use.
Don't you just love the Hodgepodge Hardware?  It sets off this message beautifully.  I'm going to send this card to Mum and Dad in Perth.

No comments: