Friday, May 28, 2010

Welcome Megan Black

I'm absolutely thrilled to announce that Megan Black has joined my team and is now a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.

I first met Megan about a year ago at a demonstration - she was a scrapbooker and had made a few cards.  I've been doing card demonstrations and workshops for Megan and her circle of friends and family constantly during the year (almost monthly) and, during this time, Megan's card making has been fantastic. 

When Megan announced that she wanted to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I was thrilled.  She is based in Cranbourne so, if you live around the Cranbourne area and you're interested in holding your own workshop, please let me know and I'll point you in Megan's direction.

I know she will be a succesful Demonstrator and I wish her all the very best.  Congratulations Megan!!

No comments: