Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Extra Large Two-Step Bird Punch


I have made several cards with this new punch - I really like it.  This is the Mother's Day card and gift we sent to my mother-in-law (Lois) this year.  The ingredients for both are as follows:

Card Stock - Not Quite Nave, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Ink - Kiwi Kiss 
Accessories - Billy Joel (Big Shot), Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder (again, I know), Kiwi Kiss Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Hodgepodge Hardware, Brads

The gift (two Elizabeth Arden lipsticks) are packed in a medium cellophane bag and I topped it off to match the card.

Thankfully, Lois appreciated both (phew! in the good books with my mother-in-law for another year (lol)).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha.....as if your ever out of that book! (love the new blog page by the way!) See you soon xLoretta