Saturday, September 18, 2010

A Blooming Quick Card

You know how sometimes you need a card in a hurry (because you've let your stash run low)??  Well this is a super quick and easy card to make.  The stamp is from the Eastern Blooms set which I recently acquired.  I've been borrowing my Sister-In-Law's set (thank's Trace) and thought it was probably time I got my own.

I stamped the image in black StazOn and punched out Riding Hood Red flowers from the Trio of Flowers punch - which has now been retired, but the small flower from the Boho Blossoms punch or Birds and Blooms Sizzlits Die would work just as well. I fixed the flowers in place with a black brad.

I then stamped the sentiment at the base of the flower and added a sprinkle of Dazzling Diamonds to the centre of the remaining flowers.  Layered it onto some card stock and - whalla - done!  How simple is that?

I hope you all have time to do some stamping this weekend.  Family permitting, that's what I'll be doing.  I think I've found my mojo again (AT LONG LAST!!).

No comments: