Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hip Hip Hoorah

I'm celebrating for three reasons...


1.  I've just had a BIG birthday which I celebrated in style.  Thank you to everyone who sent gorgeous cards and for the lovely messages.

2.  In the mail yesterday I received some more memory for my computer (hence the reason for my lack of blogging lately - it was taking over an hour just to switch between programs - grrr).  Now I'm running at top speed so there's no stopping me now.

3.  And this is super....

Release of the 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalogue

The new 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalogue is here.  Please click on the picture of the catalogue to view all the gorgeous products which are now available.  I have several catalogues available, so if you'd like a copy mailed to you ($15.00, includes postage or $12.95 if you collect from me) please let me know.


Colour Renovation Colour Kits

I mentioned a little while ago that Stampin' Up! were introducing several new colours into the product range, and now you're able to purchase these new colours in the form of colour kits.


These kits are a great way to update your exisiting Stampin' Up! prodcuts, without the expense of replacing products you already have.  Just quote the item number of the kit you'd like to order.  Easy.

Receive Free In Colours

During the month of September, join my team by purchasing the demonstrator Starter Kit, and receive a complete set of In Colours absolutely FREE;  that's Classic Stampin' Pads, Stampin' Write Markers, and an assortment of card stock.  That's a total saving of $84.90. Please don't hesitate to contact me to place your order for your Starter Kit.
A New Starter Kit (and it's cheaper)

The starter kit has been reduced to $289 and includes more than $515 worth of products - how good is that?! You can choose from 3 wood mount stamp sets, 1 clear-mount set with a clear block, a Stampin' Around wheel with ink cartridge and handle, inks, card stock, designer series paper, markers, ribbon, etc, etc.  Check out the starter kit below to get an idea of what you can get.  For a full description on what is included in the kit, look at page 8 of the 2010-2011 Catalogue (click on the catalogue above if you haven't received your copy of the catalogue yet).  It's great value!!
  

Enjoy browsing the 2010-2011 Catalogue.  I hope you enjoy all that you see!! 
Happy Stamping!

No comments: